wpa_supplicant in adhoc WPA-PSK mode

LAMBA Jaideep Jaideep.Lamba at alcatel-lucent.com
Fri Jan 15 17:12:02 EST 2010

>>> I find the error during the compilation.
>>
>>> /root/Download/wpa_supplicant-0.7.0/wpa_supplicant/ibss_rsn.c:269:
>>> undefined reference to `wpa_drv_set_key'
>>
>>> The following patch will solve this.
>>
>>Thanks. However, these have already been resolved in the current
development branch and as such, I did not apply this patch.

Jouni: I can commit some time to driver development so 4-way handshake
and related security features and wpa_supplicant work with it. Can you
briefly explain what we are missing in drivers before I start digging
in. Also is there a preferred driver that is better suited to this
purpose ??

Thanks,
Jaideep