[RFC 1/4] P2P: make wpas_dev_found static

Jouni Malinen j at w1.fi
Fri Dec 17 08:29:07 EST 2010

On Thu, Dec 02, 2010 at 08:47:40PM +0100, Johannes Berg wrote:
> There's no need for it to be visible outside
> of the P2P supplicant.

It is actually used in another branch with driver-based P2P management
functionality. I haven't yet pushed those changes to hostap.git since
I cannot really claim to like that interface much, but I may end up
pushing it at some point since I'm getting annoyed at handling merge
conflicts all the time.. ;-)