Big bundle of patches for hostap.

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Tue Dec 7 19:20:04 EST 2010

Several of my patches are too big for the list, so I've uploaded the
entire series to:

http://www.candelatech.com/~greearb/patches/hostap/

These patches convert much of wpa_supplicant to use wpa_msg instead
of wpa_printf and changes wext and nl80211 to use global netlink
sockets instead of one per interface.

This global socket work greatly decreases CPU load and kernel buffer
usage when there are lots of interfaces configured.  The wpa_msg
logic allows us to give the device name in the messages and should
help propagate messages to the CLI I believe.

Patch 12 is fresh, but the rest have been tested fairly well.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions
for improvement.

Thanks,
Ben

--