A compile error of 'wbemidl.h' in windows mobile 6.1

이영신 youngsinlee at lge.com
Thu Sep 10 03:44:54 EDT 2009

Hi.

I have a compile error when compiling hostapd 0.6.7 in windows mobile 6.1 with 'Windows mobile 6 professional sdk' platform. The error is related with a WMI header file in ndis_events.c as the following.
  "Cannot open include file: 'wbemidl.h': No such file or directory"

Of course, my development enviroment has this 'wbemidl.h' file in 'c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 8\vc\platformsdk\include' which is being successfully used when compiling hostapd 0.6.7 in win32. However, if I include the above directory in windows mobile compiliation, many other errors such as type errors happen even if the error about 'wbemidl.h' is disappered.

Is there anyone to have idea for this problem ?

Thanks.

Youngsin Lee, 이영신, 李暎信
Chief Research Engineer
Mobile Connectivity Solution Gr.