hostAP - mature

Pujeri, Prabhakar c_ppujer at qualcomm.com
Thu Sep 3 12:03:29 EDT 2009

Is it mature enough?
Yes it is because WFA tested is using this
Where can I find tracking list, to see changes, bug that solved
http://hostap.epitest.fi/gitweb/gitweb.cgi
How many company use this authenticator
No idea but its in Qualcomm
Do you know other recommend authenticator ?
Microsoft ,radiator , FreeRADIUS, Funk Odyssey

-prabhakar

I am working on WLAN project that start to build AP (access point)
I want to know how the hostAP is recommended as authenticator
Is it mature enough?
Where can I find tracking list, to see changes, bug that solved
How many company use this authenticator
Do you know other recommend authenticator ?

Thank
Ronit