When I set AP like WEP/OPEN or WEP/SHARED , How Can I get AuthMode from IE Codes or anyway else?

Anson_Luo at cn.alphanetworks.com Anson_Luo at cn.alphanetworks.com
Mon Nov 30 20:23:03 EST 2009

ALL here:
        I have a question that let me puzzle:
When I set AP like WEP/OPEN or WEP/SHARED ,How Can I get AuthMode from IE
Codes or anyway else?

note:when I set ap is wpa,wpa2,I can get AuthMode from IE codes.

define Authmode in driver like:

// Add new authentication modes
typedef enum _NDIS_802_11_AUTHENTICATION_MODE
{
   Ndis802_11AuthModeOpen,
   Ndis802_11AuthModeShared,
   Ndis802_11AuthModeAutoSwitch,
   Ndis802_11AuthModeWPA,
   Ndis802_11AuthModeWPAPSK,
   Ndis802_11AuthModeWPANone,
   Ndis802_11AuthModeWPA2,
   Ndis802_11AuthModeWPA2PSK,
   Ndis802_11AuthModeMax           // Not a real mode, defined as upper
bound
} NDIS_802_11_AUTHENTICATION_MODE, *PNDIS_802_11_AUTHENTICATION_MODE;

Please Somebody can help me to get Authmode from AP information ?