WPA2 connection issue on embedded ARM system

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Tue Nov 17 15:21:56 EST 2009

On Tue, 2009-11-17 at 22:17 +0200, Chuck Tuffli wrote:
> [...]

Except that the supplicant 5 second timeout is way too short, and the
reason it's picking the 5 second timeout for association is wrong as
well.  Try increasing the interval in the supplicant a bit longer just
to debug the issue.  Try this patch here:

http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewvc/F-12/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant-assoc-timeout.patch?view=markup

Dan