hostapd-0.6.8 make error

Jouni Malinen j at w1.fi
Fri Nov 6 07:15:03 EST 2009

On Thu, Nov 05, 2009 at 09:03:19AM +0100, Tomislav Parčina wrote:

> I'm experiencing the following error when I execute make on hostpad-0.6.8.

Is there any particular reason for using 0.6.8 and not the latest
release?

> ../src/crypto/tls_openssl.c:2484: warning: implicit declaration of
> function ‘tls_global_dh’

Was there any warnings/errors before this line? I would assume the real
error is shown before this.. My first guess would be that the OpenSSL
library header files were not found (e.g., because OpenSSL development
package is not installed on the system).