How to force TLS 1.0 for wpa_supplicant - EAP

Carolin Latze carolin.latze at unifr.ch
Wed Jul 22 08:57:28 EDT 2009

hm... I think you have to go into the source code and find the function
that initializes the TLS library in order to force it to at least
TLS1.0. Should be a normale TLS API call then.

Carolin

--
Carolin Latze
PhD Student				ICT Engineer

Department of Computer Science		Swisscom Strategy and Innovation
Boulevard de Pérolles 90		Ostermundigenstrasse 93
CH-1700 Fribourg      			CH-3006 Bern

phone: +41 26 300 83 30			+41 79 72 965 27
homepage: http://diuf.unifr.ch/people/latzec