[patch] Can't connect with Windows Vista Registrar

Masashi Honma honma at ictec.co.jp
Thu Jan 22 02:27:07 EST 2009

Hello.

When I connected with WPS with Windows Vista Registrar, I needed below patch.

diff wpa_supplicant-0.6.7/src/wps/wps_enrollee.c wpa_supplicant-0.6.7/src/wps/wps_enrollee.c.bak
38c38
<       wpabuf_put_u8(msg, WPS_STATE_NOT_CONFIGURED);
---
>       wpabuf_put_u8(msg, WPS_STATE_CONFIGURED);

With this patch and my previous patch (for wps.c) , I could pass "Wi-Fi WPS Test Plan Version 1.0 [5.1.4. Add to AP using PIN Config method and PASS PHRASE through wired external registrar]".

Regards,
Masashi Honma.