correct group cipher setting

Jouni Malinen j at w1.fi
Sat Jan 17 14:42:51 EST 2009

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 05:44:38PM +0200, Andriy Tkachuk wrote:

> Jouni, it seems that latest wpa_supplicant from trunk has the same
> issue. Here is the patch according to your comments.

Thanks! The auth_alg value is actually set on purpose and should
continue to be set since the default value is different from setting it
to OPEN. In addition, I removed pairwise/group_cipher from WEP network
to fix parsing of the end result. The current snapshot version should be
able to handle all options in the way that wpa_supplicant configuration
parser can read the file. WPA/WPA2-Enterprise networks are not yet
supported, so those may cause problems and I think I'll just change the
implementation to ignore them for now.