How to handle multiple SSIDs with the same BSS

Witold Sowa witold.sowa at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 19:03:22 EST 2009

Jouni Malinen pisze:
> for the new or old D-Bus API? Or should we try to somehow force separate
> D-Bus connections (if that can even be done) for both implementations?

I can be done easily, and it was done earlier (before merging new dbus
code into), but Dan didn't like it and we ended up back with common
connection doesn't really thinking much about consequences.
To fore using separate connection for each API we need just to change
dbus_bus_get to dbus_bus_get_private and dbus_connection_unref to
dbus_connection_close in both API implementations.

Witek.