Multiple SSIDs with encryption method failed

sun keyong sunkeyong at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 04:17:10 EST 2009

Hi,

I use Broadcon wireless network interface card, I try to setup two BSSID,
one with WPA encryption method, the other with WPA2 encryption method, I try
to use hostapd to support the encryption method. The hostapd version is
0.6.9, I can use hostapd for one bssid with encryption method, if I try to
set up both of them with encryption method by hostapd, the hostapd can not
support this. The client cannot connect the second BSSID.

I am not sure I configure correct or is there some limitation of hostapd of
encryption for Multiple BSSID. If this is limitatioin of hostapd, do you
have any schedule to fix this.
The configure file is:
interface=wl0
driver=bcm