Fwd: F12 + ath9k + hostapd (0.7.0) = problems

Pavel Roskin proski at gnu.org
Mon Dec 7 14:30:43 EST 2009

On Mon, 2009-12-07 at 21:06 +0200, Yuval Zohar wrote:
>  i thought thats why the forum is existed for ..
>  to save me time by using other people experience ..
>

>   :-)

It's actually mildly annoying for developers so see questions whether
the software fails from someone who has never tried it.  If there were
known compatibility problems, they would have been likely fixed or
documented.

But if you are lucky, you can get a couple of stories from Windows
users, most likely negative, simply because those with positive stories
are less likely to be reading this list.  If such users are not in this
list, or everything is working fine for them, there would be no replies.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin