Fwd: F12 + ath9k + hostapd (0.7.0) = problems

jaivuk jaivuk at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 1 09:24:31 EST 2009

Hi guys,

I sent below e-mail to Fedora list and I'm sending it to you as well as I'm
not sure if the issue is caused by hostapd or by Fedora 12 latest kernels.

Also please note that I was not able to compile latest trunk version on
Fedora 12 (with F12 kernel)
http://hostap.epitest.fi/gitweb/gitweb.cgi?p=hostap.git;a=commit;h=e0e14a7bc337b2827ea2ddd81b2a13fb06c8911f

If you need any additional information let me know.

Thank you,

Jaiv