wpa failed with tl-wr941n ap

Jouni Malinen j at w1.fi
Fri Apr 10 05:34:27 EDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 02, 2009 at 06:47:57PM +0800, 高俊斌 wrote:

> It's hard to connect ap with wpa/wpa2 psk, especially wpa-psk aes. And no problem with other types of ap. Who can help me. The attachment is the log of wpa_supplicant:

The log seems to show number of re-ordered events (i.e., association
event received only after receiving a data frame, etc.), but that may
not be the main issue here. It would be interesting to see a wireless
capture log showing the frames exchanged by the client and the AP since
the wpa_supplicant log did not show any group key handshake frames.