TTLS TLS configuration

Fernando fbernal at um.es
Tue Sep 23 11:36:43 EDT 2008

Jouni Malinen wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 11:06:27AM +0200, Fernando wrote:
>

>> is possible  to configure EAP-TTLS with the phase 2 EAP-TLS?
>>

> Yes.
>
> (if you expected to get a more useful answer, please provide more
> details on which program you are talking about)

Hi,

I want to perform an authentication using wpa_supplicant and freeradius
with EAP-TTLS using in phase 2 EAP-TLS but I don't know how configure it
in wpa_supplicant. I've wrote  in the configuration file
"phase2=auth=TLS"  is it ok? and I don't know where the different
configuration parameters of EAP-TLS must be placed, such as, client
cert, client priv etc. Can you provide me with an example of
configuration file?

I've written client cert, client priv... in the same configuration file
and I've been testing it but when the second phase starts the client
(wpa_supplicant) sends a NAK  when TLS is requested.

thanks a lot.
Fernando.