about /proc/sys/dev/wifi0/wsc_button?

cyx cyx at fiberhome.com.cn
Thu Sep 11 01:56:18 EDT 2008

But I can't still find out which pieces code makes the file /proc/sys/dev/wifi0/wsc_button :(

------------------
cyx
2008-09-11

发件人:Chuck Tuffli
发送日期:2008-09-11 12:14:11
收件人:cyx; hostap
抄送:
主题:RE: about /proc/sys/dev/wifi0/wsc_button?

I don't know anything about it, but will take a guess anyway :)

WPS was originally named WiFi Simple Config (WSC). So in this context, I
would guess this is a control for PBC. If so, you are probably supposed
to write to it, not read from it. Something like "echo 1 >
/proc/sys/dev/wifi0/wsc_button" to start push button config. But again,
this is just a guess.

---chuck

http://www.nod32cn.com