Can hostap&madwifi support several bcast keys of one AP?

=?gb2312?q?=CD=F5=ABh?= wangyue0921 at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Oct 8 22:11:19 EDT 2008

> > I download wireless-testing git and found it looks
> > like linux kernel 2.6.27-rc8, or it is "kernel +
> > mac80211 stack + kinds of wireless nic driver"??
> >
> > I'm newer of it, and try to make menuconfig of it.
> > But there are so many errors like:
> > : command not

foundWPA_ath5k/wireless-testing/scripts/gcc-x86_64-has-stack-protector.sh:
> > line 2:

/home/wangyue/VLAN_WPA_ath5k/wireless-testing/scripts/gcc-x86_64-has-stack-protector.sh:
> > line 7: syntax error: unexpected end of file
>
> It looks like you are trying to run a script with
> DOS newlines.  I
> checked my copy of
> scripts/gcc-x86_64-has-stack-protector.sh in the
> current wireless-testing, and it has UNIX newlines.
> Maybe you checked
> out the sources in Windows?

Yes, I did it in windows and this problem was exactly
caused by it.
So i check out source in linux again, and make it.
But there are several warnings as:
WARNING: "ieee80211_hdrlen"
[/home/wangyue/source_bak/compat-wireless-2.6-old/drivers/net/wireless/b43legacy/b43legacy.ko]
undefined!
WARNING: "ieee80211_hdrlen"
[/home/wangyue/source_bak/compat-wireless-2.6-old/drivers/net/wireless/ath5k/ath5k.ko]
undefined!

The new module can be built, but when i insmod
ath5k.ko, it says:
[root at telnetserver ath5k]# insmod ath5k.ko
insmod: error inserting 'ath5k.ko': -1 Unknown symbol
in module
And dmesg says:
ath5k: Unknown symbol ieee80211_hdrlen

My env is fc7, and i have updated the kernel to
2.6.26.
I have tried several packages, and the errors are
same.