hostapd listen interval = zero?

Stefan Steuerwald salsasepp at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 22 15:32:42 EST 2008

Question please:

I'm seeing something I described here:
http://marc.info/?l=linux-wireless&m=122727674810057&w=2

In short: there's "traffic for you" beacons (TIM bit set), the client
wakes up, but no data is sent by the AP, and the client goes to sleep
again. I hoped this would maybe behave properly with your latest
patch.

Which piece of code is responsible for sending the buffered data after
a client wakes up? Would this be in hostapd or in the driver? Where to
look? I'm using the nl80211 driver.

Thank you,
  Stefan.