Sample Wpa_supplicant conf for NAP

Jouni Malinen j at w1.fi
Fri Nov 14 16:07:14 EST 2008

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 05:07:47PM +0530, Renu Saxena wrote:
> Could any one please give me a Wpa_supplicant sample configuration file for NAP.

This was asked just yesterday.. From my earlier reply:

I haven't tested this with Windows Server 2008, but anyway, to enable
NAP (SoH) you will need to include following in the network
configuration block to allow wpa_supplicant to use SoH:

    eap=PEAP
    phase2="auth=MSCHAPV2"
    phase1="peapver=0 tnc=soh crypto_binding=2"

Please also make sure to enable EAP-TNC (CONFIG_EAP_TNC=y in .config)
and use recent enough version (0.6.5 would be the best starting point).