wrong time?

Jeff Sadowski jeff.sadowski at gmail.com
Thu May 15 11:49:29 EDT 2008

So there is no way not to check using the internal TLS implementation?
like ca_cert=none or something?

The script I wrote works for me but it just sets the time to a valid
time for the
cert. I would need a better way of determining time to do it correctly.
I do remember someone hooking up a RTC to a gumstix before. But since our
cert is out of date it wouldn't work anyways.