wpa_supplicant smart card authentication

Jouni Malinen j at w1.fi
Thu May 15 08:47:13 EDT 2008

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 02:32:35PM +0200, Riccardo Veraldi wrote:

> anyone tryed eToken Aladdin PRO 64k with wpa_supplicant ?
> is it supported ?
>
> I would like to use ti for EAP-TLS authentication

I haven't tested eToken Aladdin myself (since I don't have one), but I
would be interested in hearing what happens if this is tested with the
current wpa_supplicant code. Based on a quick Google search, it looks
like eToken Aladdin uses a pkcs#11 library libetpkcs11.so that could be
configured with the pkcs11_module_path option in wpa_supplicant.conf
file.