Bugzilla is down?

Jouni Malinen j at w1.fi
Wed Jan 30 22:43:10 EST 2008

On Wed, Jan 30, 2008 at 03:04:19PM -0700, Ray Overland wrote:
> Hi, I think I've found a bug in hostapd 0.6.2 (segfault when the external server is
> unavailable) does anyone have an estimate when bugzilla will be back up?

Unfortunately, the hard drives on the web server died and the current
temporary server does not have bugzilla available. I do not have plans
on setting up bugzilla before I get the service moved to a more
permanent location. At this point, I do not have any estimates when I
can get a proper server for this use.

As far as the segfault itself is concerned, please send more details of
the issue to the mailing list.