beacon code

Timur Alperovich timur.alperovich at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 17:27:36 EST 2008

I was looking through the code and I'm a bit confused by this:
param->u.beacon.head_len=head_len;
param->u.beacon.tail_len = tail_len;
in static int i802_set_beacon in the driver_devicespace.c file. Where is the
struct with head_len and tail_len members defined? Also, beacon is not part
of the union for u as far as I could tell...

This is hostapd version 0.5.9.

Timur