[SPAM] wpa supplicant and scan problem.

Wang Baisheng baisheng.wang.cn at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 12:28:19 EST 2008

Hi, all

	I use wpa supplicant 0.5.8 and wext driver. Kernel is 2.6.23.1.

	Now I'v met a issue that After I connected to an AP successfully, I power
down my AP and at the same time I ask wpa supplicant to scan by dbus
interface. Then wpa supplicant seems to met some problem, its output:

Ignore event for foreign ifindex 2
Setting scan request: 0 sec 0 usec
Starting AP scan (broadcast SSID)
Scan timeout - try to get results
ioctl[SIOCGIWSCAN]: Resource temporarily unavailable
Scan results: -1
Failed to get scan results
Failed to get scan results - try scanning again
Setting scan request: 1 sec 0 usec
Starting AP scan (broadcast SSID)
Scan timeout - try to get results
ioctl[SIOCGIWSCAN]: Resource temporarily unavailable
Scan results: -1
Failed to get scan results

	I have to unload/load wi-fi kernel driver to make all to work again.

	Can you give me some advice ? Thanks.

BRs,
Baisheng