wpa supplicant 0.6.1 - problem

Raghavendra. S raghavendra.akkasali at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 20:51:35 EST 2008

Tried with wpa supplicant - 0.5.9, its working fine. So I guess there
should be some problem with wpa supplicant 0.6.1.

every time before enabling wpa supplicant, I am deleting control
interface directory /var/run/wpa_supplicant.

dont know what might be the reason? does any body have some idea or is
it a bug in 0.6.1?

-Raghu

--
Regards & Thanks