Wpasupplicant on an iPhone

Damien Leroy damien.leroy at uclouvain.be
Fri Dec 5 17:18:09 EST 2008

Hi,
For a research project, we are developing and implementing a new EAP
method in hostap.
It works on Linux but it would be great for us if we could make demos of
our protocol on a mobile device such as an iPhone.

Hostap has, in the "drivers" directory, some drivers for OsX and
iPhone/iPodTouch.
I have not found what it is the development state of these drivers. Does
anyone have some experience with wpasupplicant on an iPhone (firmware
2.x) ? I see some "TODO" in the source code but I do not know exactly
where are the limitations, essentially for developer of upper protocols.

Can someone help  ?

Thx

--
Damien Leroy