wpa_supplicant devel version && service pack 2

Sergio sergioyebenes at alumnos.upm.es
Thu Aug 28 05:48:09 EDT 2008

Sergio escribió:
> Please, does binary version compiled with smartcard support?
> Configuration examples suggest it, but  my wpa_supplicant cannot get
> pin value

this is the error

TLS: Failed to load private key
EAPOL: EAP parameter needed
CTRL-REQ-PIN-0:PIN needed for SSID kely
EAP-TLS: Failed to initialize SSL.
EAP-TLS: Requesting Smartcard PIN
EAPOL: EAP parameter needed
CTRL-REQ-PIN-0:PIN needed for SSID kely
EAP: Failed to initialize EAP method: vendor 0 method 13 (TLS)
EAP: Pending PIN/passphrase request - skip Nak

and i have a correct pin, pin="123456" into network block. I don't
understand it ....., i suposse that if supplicant was not compiled with
smartcard support, there wouldn't be any example using it into .conf
file. any help?