Please help : hostapd and wpa_supplicant configuration

Mohamed Chaari mohamedchaari at hotmail.fr
Sat Aug 16 07:26:27 EDT 2008

Hello, I'm working in a project using the protocol EAP-PSK, I have the idea to install the hostapd and the wpa_supplicant, I use the madwifi driver because it work well with my cards. Is there someone who can give me the minimum configuration to use them?I want also to use an internal RADIUS. Must I install a RADIUS server, or it will be automatically installed from the source core of hostapd? For the client, must I add anything in RADIUS? Thanks.Regards,Mohamed.