wpa_supplicant: using internal TLSv1

Jouni Malinen j at w1.fi
Tue Aug 12 02:29:41 EDT 2008

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 02:22:01PM +0800, Soh Kam Yung wrote:

> Another question: what would need to be done if I wish to use another
> crypto/TLS library with wpa_supplicant?

Assuming support for this library is not yet included, you would need to
implement glue code to do basic TLS operations and configuration for the
library, i.e., add new src/crypto/crypto_<lib>.c and
src/crypto/tls_<crypto>.c. src/crypto/crypto.h and src/crypto/tls.h
describe the needed functions and existing wrapper implementations can
be used as examples to help with the design. With many TLS libraries,
the most complex task is figuring out how to do custom I/O (i.e., not
use the default socket/TLS implementation that the library may use by
default).