error while starting the wpa supplicant

maloomnahi at indiatimes.com maloomnahi at indiatimes.com
Thu Sep 13 09:44:09 EDT 2007

Hi Saurav,

Thanks for such fast responses. So in a way we need to run wpa_supplicant from one machine and hostapd from another. Thats the only solution to make them associate as of now, right?

Do you have a standard .config and .conf file for wpa_supplicant that you could share with me? It would be great if you could share just for reference.

Thanks
PPN