does wpa_supplicant support CSR wifi driver?

hong zhang henryzhang62 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 15:22:37 EDT 2007

Dan,

It works for CRS. I use wext generic.
but complains SIOCSIWENCODEEXT
As following,

root at freescale /$ wpa_supplicant -Dwext -ieth1 -c
nstar.conf
unifi:eth1: link is down
unifi:DELETEKEYS request was rejected with result 0x26
(Invalid Parameters)
ioctl[SIOCSIWENCODEEXT]: Input/output error
unifi:DELETEKEYS request was rejected with result 0x26
(Invalid Parameters)
ioctl[SIOCSIWENCODEEXT]: Input/output error
unifi:DELETEKEYS request was rejected with result 0x26
(Invalid Parameters)
ioctl[SIOCSIWENCODEEXT]: Input/output error
CTRL-EVENT-DISCONNECTED - Disconnect event - remove
keys
unifi:DELETEKEYS request was rejected with result 0x26
(Invalid Parameters)
ioctl[SIOCSIWENCODEEXT]: Input/output error
unifi:DELETEKEYS request was rejected with result 0x26
(Invalid Parameters)
ioctl[SIOCSIWENCODEEXT]: Input/output error
unifi:DELETEKEYS request was rejected with result 0x26
(Invalid Parameters)
ioctl[SIOCSIWENCODEEXT]: Input/output error
unifi:DELETEKEYS request was rejected with result 0x26
(Invalid Parameters)
ioctl[SIOCSIWENCODEEXT]: Input/output error
Trying to associate with 00:1a:70:32:e4:6e
(SSID='henry-ap' freq=2427 MHz)
unifi:eth1: link is up
unifi:Associated with "henry-ap"
Associated with 00:1a:70:32:e4:6e
CTRL-EVENT-CONNECTED - Connection to 00:1a:70:32:e4:6e
completed (auth) [id=0 id_str=]
login[1133]: root login  on `pts/0'

unifi:Scanning for wireless networks

---henry