WPA - AP association Issue

Mr. Maloomnahi maloomnahi at indiatimes.com
Fri Oct 26 09:41:41 EDT 2007

Hi Bryan,

Another test was conducted to see if the association is same in Windows.

NetGear has provided the driver for the card for Windows (WG311T WLAN card) and after installation we tried to scan and activate the WLAN connection.

After all the types of settings allowed, Only OPEN and SHARED authentication algorithm system worked and that too for 1 minute or so, like the source code based association happens.

I could see similar connected status for that 1 minute and after that gets disassociated.

Could this be a card issue or the authentication on hostapd issue? or source code (configuration) based AP problem. Later seems to be the main cause to me.

Regards and Thanks
PPN

--
My life has changed. What about yours?
Log on to the new Indiatimes Mail and Live out of the Inbox!