hostapd question

Michael Alexeev michael.alexeev at gmail.com
Mon May 21 19:15:47 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I need to modify hostapd code to add a post authentication routine
that would pass the FreeRADIUS response to some external routine and
only open the port if that routine is successful. I found several
places in the code that look like potential candidates:

ieee802_1x_send_resp_to_server -  authentication call to radius server

ieee802_1x_set_sta_authorized - accounting starts (assuming
authentication is succeeded)

ieee802_1x_notify_port_enabled where it sets port to be enabled or
disabled.

but given my limited experience with the hostapd I am not sure whether
I am on the right track or not. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike