/proc/net/hostap/wlan0 client associated to AP (Pc Card Master Mode)

Jar jar at pcuf.fi
Tue May 1 06:53:14 EDT 2007

Claudio wrote:
> I have download wewimo and I run wewimo.sh but when I write
> http://localhost/wewimo go out this message:
> NOT FOUND
>  The requested URL /wewimo was not found on this server.

You should run wewimo.sh from cron to generate web page. If your wewimo
web directory is e.g. /var/www/html/wewimo, then you shoud run:

/path/to/wewimo.sh > /var/www/html/wewimo

so you can add the following line to your /etc/crontab

# Run wewimio.sh and generate/update web page in every 5 minutes.
0-59/5 * * * * root /path/to/wewimo.sh > /var/www/html/wewimo

--
Best Regards, Jar