TTLSv1 support

Jouni Malinen j at w1.fi
Thu Mar 29 21:27:17 EDT 2007

On Thu, Mar 29, 2007 at 03:09:53PM -0700, Andrew wrote:

> Does any version of wpa_supplicant support TTLSv1? If not, is that going
> to be supported?

wpa_supplicant has support for TTLSv1, but it is disabled by default
since it is currently only supported with GnuTLS. In addition, this has
only been tested against hostapd as the EAP server, so I do not have
more complete knowledge of interoperability with other possible
implementations (since I do not have access to any such thing for a
test).