Turning of AP switching

ahuguet at cttc.es ahuguet at cttc.es
Tue Mar 27 07:39:57 EDT 2007

I don't know if this will be of any use for you, but I'm giving you my
guessings, and you can check if they work for you or not.

One thing you can do is, with iwconfig:

iwconfig wlan0 ap 00:60... <- Put Hw address of the ap here.

That way you'll force to associate to that ap only, and only that one, I
think.

About the disconnections, you might try tweaking the threshold value.

iwconfig sens -value

if you use the - then value should be specified in dBm.

Good luck with the tests.