segmentation fault when "hostpad hostad.conf" returns on IXP425

hong zhang henryzhang at arrowspan.com
Sat Mar 17 00:05:57 EDT 2007

List,

  My version 4.9 hostapd caused segmentation fault when "hostapd config_file" returns on Gatework 2348 with IXP425 CPU (actually somtimes OK, sometimes cause segmentation fault).

  I just make version 4.9 wpa_supplicant worked on IXP425 after fixing BIG ENDIAN issue.

  Does anyone know what kind of fix is needed for 4.9 hostapd so that it will not cause segmentation on IXP425(BIG ENDIAN)?

  It works well in my laptop machine.

  -----henry