MSCHAPv2 Authentication

Luca Merolla luca.merolla at tiscalinet.it
Tue Mar 13 06:40:39 EDT 2007

I have tryed to comment the scan_ssid parameter and to change the ESSID,
maybe the output will help...

I want also to say in windows when you want to connect for the first
time to one access point you have to try with the default parameters so
it will download a certificate and it will fail to login without asking
username and password.
After you make all the changes to use PEAP, etc... and you will be able
to connect, but if you dont download this certificate from the access
point first, you have no chance to connect.

--
Luca Merolla <luca.merolla at tiscalinet.it>