Unsupported AES Wrap Length in 4 Way handshake

ramprasad.rajendran at wipro.com ramprasad.rajendran at wipro.com
Mon Mar 12 07:47:27 EDT 2007

Hi,

I see the following message Unsupported AES Wrap Length: 76  and 4 way
handshake doesn't go through
I am using a Dlink DI-524 as the authenticator and wpa_supplicant 0.5.7
using PSK as the authentication mechanism.

This happens after I send out message 2/4 and receive 3/4 in the 4 way
handshake.

I also find another strange issue when using EAP-FAST with the same
Dlink AP
The AP(Dlink) stops forwarding the response for the EAP-FAST Start from
Server and this happens always.
Although it sends the Identity packet to the RADIUS server.
I am trying to get the PAC dynamically. I am using SBR as the RADIUS.

I also find that I face none of these issues when using Linksys WRT54G
as the authenticator. Both EAP-FAST and PSK succeed.
----
ram

www.wipro.com