Fwd: roofnet and hostap

hong zhang henryzhang62 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 12:35:07 EDT 2007

Timur,

Any wifi driver including hostap should support
wireless extension. It has commands iwconfig, iwlist,
iwevent, etc. Usages of wlanconfig and iwpriv normally
are depanded on specific driver. You can develop your
own wlanconfig based on hostap driver if
hostap does not have it.

Wireless handler or ioctl commands in hostap can
communicate with user space program.

----henry

--- Timur Alperovich <timur.alperovich at gmail.com>