Fw: EAP-TLS problem

shantanu choudhary shantanu_843 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jun 13 07:32:43 EDT 2007

thank you again sir,
this same root.pem is used to sign both radius SERVER and wpa_supplicant CLIENT certificate, and its path only is mentioned in ca_cert option.
I tried with that option which u gave, removing those file from that folder but it didn't help, it is giving same seg fault.
and with EAP-TTLS i have configured my radius server accordingly and for server verification i am using those certificate only which  i used in EAP-TLS. In case of EAP-TTLS they are working properly but with EAP-TLS settings they are showing this problem on client side. I have used that option of -dd with supplicant the difference between output of the two settings is:-

for EAP-TLS:-
EAP: EAP entering state METHOD
SSL: Received packet(len=701) - Flags 0x80
SSL: TLS Message Length: 1715
TLS: tls_verify_cb - preverify_ok=1 err=0 (ok) depth=1 buf='/C=IN/ST=TN/L=CH/O=AUKBC/OU=MIT/CN=ca1/emailAddress=root at localhost.com'
TLS: tls_verify_cb - preverify_ok=1 err=0 (ok) depth=0 buf='/C=IN/ST=TN/L=CH/O=AUKBC/OU=MIT/CN=gaurav/emailAddress=root at localhost'
Segmentation fault

for EAP-TTLS:-
SSL: TLS Message Length: 1584
TLS: tls_verify_cb - preverify_ok=1 err=0 (ok) depth=1 buf='/C=IN/ST=TN/L=CH/O=AUKBC/OU=MIT/CN=ca1/emailAddress=root at localhost.com'
TLS: tls_verify_cb - preverify_ok=1 err=0 (ok) depth=0 buf='/C=IN/ST=TN/L=CH/O=AUKBC/OU=MIT/CN=gaurav/emailAddress=root at localhost'
SSL: SSL_connect - want more data
SSL: 198 bytes pending from ssl_out
SSL: 198 bytes left to be sent out (of total 198 bytes)

if more elaborate explanation is required i will post whole output from client side. Please do let me know if u can point out anything wrong and unusual. Thanks for ur cooperation, it was really great.
regards
shantanu

      Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php