WPA wifi. Help please! (I am desperate)

David david.maillists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 21:45:04 EDT 2007

Thank you very much.

Uf, still desperate. I tried to write the wpa_supplicant.conf, run
wpa_supplicant and then dhclient. The output of wpa_supplicant did not make
me be optimistic and, of course, dhclient failed.

What do I have to do? Is this sequence right?

1) Write the wpa_supplicant.conf file.
2) Run wpa_supplicant -dd -D madwifi -i ath0 -c /etc/wpa_supplicant.conf and
leave it running?
3) Then, dhclient ath0?

If not, can you please correct me?

If yes, can you please tell me the wpa_supplicant.conf file, based on the
output of iwlist ath0 scan that I wrote in the previous email? (sorry if I
look to be abusing, but I have tried for 5 hours with no results :-(  ).

Thank you very much for your help,

David