Shared IRQ Problem

Rhys rhys_rhaven at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 1 18:49:25 EST 2007

pcmcia: request for exclusive IRQ could not be fulfilled.
pcmcia: the driver needs updating to supported shared IRQ lines.

Will the driver be patched to support shared IRQ? I would like
to know if I should keep my Senao NL-2511CD card or try to find
another that will work with linux. Is there a kernel version in
2.6 that will work with the shared IRQ? Any help would be much
appreciated, as I would really like to use this card.

Rhys

http://mail.yahoo.com