wpa_s->bssid not getting cleared.

Sukhdeep Johar sukhdeep at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 03:22:55 EST 2007

Hi All,

Why is wpa_s->bssid not being cleared in the wpa_supplicant_event_disassoc()
and wpa_supplicant_disassociate () ??

Due to this, I notice that the supplicant is not able to set the cipher-id
properly in the wpa_supplicant_event_assoc(), since the function doesn't
make a call to wpa_supplicant_select_config() when the wpa_s->bssid is
already configured.

The association/authentication goes through fine the first time, since the
wpa_s->bssid is NULL, and the proper configuration is set. But on later
invocations, when I remove the AP and bring it back to the network, I
observed the above.

Any inputs will be very helpful.

regards,
Sukhdeep