Git repository for hostapd/wpa_supplicant

Jouni Malinen j at w1.fi
Sat Feb 24 21:31:42 EST 2007

I imported the full CVS repository of the Host AP project into a Git
repository and made this available at w1.fi:

Using git protocol:
git://w1.fi/srv/git/hostap.git

Using HTTP (if git protocol is firewalled):
http://w1.fi/hostap.git

(e.g., to get a clone of the repository you can use cogito with
"cg-clone git://w1.fi/srv/git/hostap.git" or directly with git:
"git-clone git://w1.fi/srv/git/hostap.git")

WWW interface (gitweb) to the repository:
http://w1.fi/gitweb/gitweb.cgi

For the time being, this repository is somewhat experimental. In other
words, if anything is found to be wrong with it, I may end up
re-importing it from CVS and that will mean that clones of the
repository would likely need to be re-cloned from scratch.

The goal here is to be able to do future 0.6.x releases from the Git
repository. Older branches may end up being built from CVS repository
which will continue to be available for some time. It's also possible,
that I end up moving only Git for all branches, but this is still
somewhat open. I may also end up keeping both the git and cvs
repositories in sync for some time by committing the same changes to
both, but at some point in the future, only git repository will be used.