ioctl[unknown???]: No such file or directory

Nazeer Khan Nazeer.Khan at nicta.com.au
Sat Feb 24 18:11:03 EST 2007

Hi,

I am using hostapd-0.4.9 to configure EAP-TLS with madwifi. I am getting
the following error.

ioctl[unknown???]: No such file or directory

I get this for

madwifi_set_key (priv=0x8081c30, alg=0x8081b40 "TKIP", addr=0x0,
key_idx=1, key=0x8082020
"èþª}½\201h$W\224:Z2P¼\214ZhÇÏóxZ¤R¢\030Ü\225ZÝ\211", key_len=32)

I have checked if addr = NULL => It is changed to ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff in
this function. So the error is not due to the address. Any idea why am i
getting this error.

I get this when the GMK and GTK is generated in "wpa_init()" (called in
hostapd_setup_interface) and key is needed to be set.

Why am i getting this error?

Thank you.

Nazeer

This email and any attachments may be confidential. They may contain legally
privileged information or copyright material. You should not read, copy,
use or disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an intended
recipient, please contact us at once by return email and then delete both
messages. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus,
data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised
amendment. This notice should not be removed.