wired 802.1X authorization for Asus wl500gx router

Mikhail Kostousov mikhail.kostousov at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 16:37:07 EST 2007

I've compiled tcpdump for router, but I cannot find information how to
define ethertype :( Can you help me a bit?
I have also tried tcpdump on desktop, and it is visible that there is EAP
packets. But, router is in the same net and connected to net via usual hub.
I am not sure, must router's tcpdump also show EAP frames or not?