4Way Handshake Failure

ramprasad.rajendran at wipro.com ramprasad.rajendran at wipro.com
Thu Feb 15 00:39:02 EST 2007

Thanks!
There were some problems in my changes. I had removed the scanning and
association code as it was taken care by the driver so as to reduce
size. I wasn't sending the proper RSNIE information element in msg 3/4.

Just to answer the above questions, I am using the internal crypto and
TLS libraries. I had removed the part of code that processes
certificates(to reduce size) because we were using PAC for
authentication and Steel Belted Radius as the RADIUS Server.

----
ram

www.wipro.com